Dear Friends and Patients,
A few tips on deciding on a dentist for your implant treatment. Ask the following questions:
- Does the dentist have a 3D Cat Scan machine? Performing implant dentistry based on 2D (traditional x-rays) is considered below standard of care, as it results in surgical complications.
- Is implant dentistry the only focus of the dentist?
- Does the dentist perform all aspects of implant dentistry? Or just one part of it?
- Does the dentist have an onsite dental implant lab?
- Is the dentist CAD/CAM savvy?
Dr. Sam Jain, D.M.D