Nitrous Sedation at Center for Implant Dentistry, Fremont
- Verified patient .
WHAT IS NITROUS SEDATION?
Nitrous oxide is the most common form of dental sedation due to its suitability for patients of all ages. This sedative may be used for routine care as well as major procedures. At Center for Implant Dentistry, we offer several options for sedation, including oral and IV sedation. Although nitrous oxide is an effective and safe option, it may not be sufficient for a person who is extremely fearful of dental treatment. Those who do choose nitrous oxide sedation experience benefits such as:
- Fast-acting medication immediately eases tension
- Appropriate for all ages
- Nitrous oxide maximizes the effect of local pain medication
- Patients can communicate with us during treatment
- No lingering effects after treatment means you can drive home safely or return to work
- Visits seem to go by very quickly
- Patients may not remember getting dental treatment at all
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Dineah T. I love this place from the day I walked in a month ago these people have made me feel comfortable and have built my confidence up so much already and I just started my journey... Ps Dr. Jain is the bomb he is doing magic on my implant so far.
implant dentistry, we utilize
the latest tools and technologies
- Bay Area
- Foster City
- San Jose
- Union City
- San Francisco
- Mountain View
- San Leandro