IV/Oral Sedation at Center for Implant Dentistry, Fremont
- Kevin W.
Oral sedation is prescribed in pill form and taken prior to a dental visit.
- The benefit of oral sedation is that relaxation begins well before you arrive at our office and remains throughout your procedure.
- Oral sedation is ideal for mildly to moderately anxious patients. This sedative does not cause sleep, but removes fear and stress-related tension.
- Depending on the level of relaxation felt by the patient, it is possible that one will doze off lightly.
Intravenous sedation has the greatest effect. Even severely anxious patients are able to reach a state of relaxation with IV sedation. Center for Implant Dentistry is trained, experienced, and licensed to provide this level of sedation, enabling our patients to receive care comfortably and without fear. As suggested by its name, intravenous sedation is administered directly into the bloodstream. One benefit of IV sedation is the quick action the medication has due to the delivery method. Patients quickly relax and may even fall into a light sleep until the end of their procedure.
Benefits of sedation dentistry
- Time seems to pass very quickly under the effects of sedation.
- Events that take place under the effects of sedation are typically not remembered, so patients tend to have no recollection of their procedure.
Dineah T. I love this place from the day I walked in a month ago these people have made me feel comfortable and have built my confidence up so much already and I just started my journey... Ps Dr. Jain is the bomb he is doing magic on my implant so far.
implant dentistry, we utilize
the latest tools and technologies
- Bay Area
- Foster City
- San Jose
- Union City
- San Francisco
- Mountain View
- San Leandro