Wisdom Teeth at Center for Implant Dentistry, Fremont
- Linda L.
When our permanent teeth grow in, we may think we have reached dental maturity. There remain, however, four teeth beneath the gums, which tend to grown in somewhere between the ages of 17 and mid-twenties. These third molars have long been known as “wisdom teeth,” and are regularly removed by experienced oral surgeons.
Wisdom Teeth Removal
The extraction of wisdom teeth is a common procedure, performed under local anesthetic and, often, sedation. Impacted wisdom teeth are more complex, and require careful planning. At the Center for Implant Dentistry in Fremont, we use state-of-the-art technology in the planning of oral surgery procedure. This technology provides us with the most accurate view of the area beneath the gums. We are not only able to locate impacted wisdom teeth, but also their roots. The importance of root location is the determination of how best to protect the nerve from damage during the extraction process.
There are inherent risks in the removal of wisdom teeth. These include:
- Temporary numbness in the lip or cheek
- What Milpitas area patients can do about impacted wisdom teeth
- Best wisdom teeth removal services in the San Francisco, CA area
- Bay area patients ask about wisdom tooth removal procedures
- What can San Francisco area patients do about impacted wisdom teeth?
- Best place for patients in San Jose, CA to visit for wisdom teeth removal
- Dentist in the area of Fremont offers wisdom teeth procedures
- Plan well for stress-free wisdom tooth extraction in Fremont
- Stress free wisdom teeth extraction in Fremont
- Fremont, CA can speak to a dentist about preventing wisdom teeth pain
- How Hayward area dentist can treat an impacted wisdom tooth
- Patients in San Jose ask, “When is the best time for wisdom teeth removal?”
implant dentistry, we utilize