An investment in patient welfare: Implant dentist in Fremont, CA utilizes advanced technologies
Precise placement is critical to the success of a dental implant. The restoration (crown) is equally important for function, aesthetics, and your overall satisfaction with treatment. Center for Implant dentistry has invested in state of the art technologies to ensure that each implant restoration is perfect. Dr. Sambhav Jain is the dentist that patients in Fremont, CA and across the Bay Area trust with their smiles and oral health.
How average implant restorations are made
In most cases, a dentist takes impressions of your mouth with a rubbery material. They are sent to a dental laboratory (which may be in the US or elsewhere). The lab makes a crown of porcelain, fuse to a metal core. While the metal substructure doesn’t show directly, it creates a dark line at the gum, and gives the crown an opaque appearance. As you bite and chew, porcelain can chip from the core, requiring replacement of the crown. There is a better way!
The Center for Implant Dentistry difference
Center for Implant Dentistry made the decision that “average” isn’t good enough for our patients. Following more than a year of research, planning, and training, the practice installed a cutting-edge CAD/CAM milling center. What does this mean for patients?
- Implant restorations are designed on site, using high resolution, 3D imaging.
- Crowns are created from a solid block of zirconium, without metal at the center.
- Monolithic zirconium crowns look like real teeth. They are translucent, and reflect light just like tooth enamel.
- The design is fully customized to the exact shape and color necessary for an ideal match.
- The crown is strong and durable.
- Bite function is restored.
- A replacement crown can be produced easily, if it is ever needed.
Call Center for Implant Dentistry at (510) 574-0496 for a tour of our spacious, modern facility.