Vital Things You Should Know Before Getting Dental Implant
Dental implants are a great way to restore your ability to eat, smile and talk with confidence. Getting dental implants nowadays is a fairly straightforward process. Dental implants are accepted as the most successful and trusted method of tooth replacement used today. Even dentists go for this treatment when they encounter the mishap of losing teeth. If you have lost teeth due to teeth decay or injury, then a dental implant is the best option.
Your dentists may recommend All-on-4 dental implants for the following reasons
- Edentulism caused due to aging
- Loss of teeth due to an accident
- Loss of teeth due to severe trauma
- Gum diseases
- Dental caries
- Periodontal diseases
How different are dentures from all on four dental implants?
The routine treatment for this condition has been conventional dentures. Clinical studies have reported that [patients with dentures have shown only a marginal improvement in the quality of life when compared with the people who got professional implant therapy. The common reasons for dissatisfaction among the patients regarding dentures are that it causes pain, discomfort, poor denture stability, difficulties in eating and lack of retention capability. Whereas, getting an All-on-4 dental implant helps you avoid all of the above-mentioned problems as it is the state of the art technique developed to give patients utmost comfort.
Success rates of All-on-4 dental implants
The All-on-Four treatment concept is cost efficient, graft less solution that provides patients with a fixed gull arch prosthesis on the day of the surgery. Two straight anterior implants and two straight posterior implants are tilted up to 45 degrees are implanted. These implants can function immediately after surgery. As the implants are tilted during the surgery, bone grafting isn’t required and hence the procedure is hassle-free. It is highly successful due to the simplicity of the procedure. As the procedure doesn’t require bone grafting, it is one of the most sought after the procedure to treat edentulism in Fremont.
How does All-on-4 work?
Dental implant all on four is a surgical procedure that is suggested for individuals who have lost most, if not the majority of their teeth.
- Treatment includes the exact position of titanium embeds in the mouth that fill in as grapples for a full dental extension.
- As a rule, the extension just should be bolstered by four dental inserts, henceforth the moniker.
- All-on-Four procedure can give the same auxiliary support while requiring a lesser number of implants, it can definitely diminish general treatment and recuperation times.
- Truth be told, your dental practitioner can introduce impermanent temporary teeth around the same time of embed position.
Your temporary teeth will likewise look and function like normal teeth, enabling you to get your beautiful set of teeth in a short period of time.
implant dentistry, we utilize