A dental implant is in fact only a simple titanium screw that replaces the root of a tooth when it fails. This screw acts as a support for one or more prosthetic teeth. The essential reason for saying this point here is because there is a wide misconception that a dental implant is a tedious process that consumes a lot of time. Not just this, the cost of all-on-4 is completely affordable unlike one thinks.
Though the healing time varies depending on the patient’s well being, there is no such thing as too long of a healing period.
Few decades back, patients missing one more tooth had to select from exceptionally restricted alternatives, like partials, dentures or bridges.
However, the furtherance in dentistry has given a wonderful option that stands out from all the aforementioned choices – dental implant. It offers patients a long-lasting solution to broken, chipped or missing teeth.
Many teeth replacement options replace only a part of the tooth. However, a dental implant replaces the entire tooth, including the root. A titanium rod is surgically anchored into the jawbone and capped with a prosthetic crown.
As it works much like an actual tooth, implants offer numerous focal points over different options. Coming back to All-on-4 Dental Implant, we all know that the advancement in dentistry has created innumerable ways to replace missing teeth, one of which is all-on-4 dental implants.
What are All-on-4 dental implants?
For people who have lost many teeth in their upper or lower jaw or both, the concept of obtaining implant for each missing tooth is downright shivery. Hence, the entire jaw can be replaced with only four implants in total which is all-on-4 dental implants.
What benefits do you get from All-on-4 Dental Implants?
There are numerous advantages associated with All-on-4 Dental Implants.
- They won’t slip after you eat or speak. Dental implants are rooted in your jawbone and there are absolutely no chances of them falling off or slipping from your mouth
- You need not take them out. They are just like your natural teeth and are meant to stay as such.
- The usage of the dental appliance, adhesives is unnecessary. Unlike other treatments that demand the use of dental adhesives, dental implants require no adhesives.
- You will bite with multiplied force, therefore, you’ll be able to eat all of your favorite food no matter how exhausting or how crisp. You no longer have to worry about missing your favorite food just because your missing tooth it would be a hinderance
- The implants replace your tooth roots that forestall bone deterioration
- They will restore your facial structure
So, coming to the All-on-4 Implants cost and procedure.
Dental implants cost you around $15000 to $16000 however, in the Center for Implant Dentistry the cost of the dental implant for one jaw is $14990.
Implants are a good long-term solution to replacing lost teeth, so why not get your dental implants by a skilled dentist, choose from the Best Implant Dentist near you.
Now coming to the procedure of all-on-4, your implant dentist will first check your oral health before suggesting you a dental implant. Once the final call is made, your existing damaged tooth will be extracted and an implant will be anchored in its place.
Once the implant is placed, an abutment is attached to it, which acts as the bridge between the implant and the crown.
Once this procedure is completed, a prosthetic crown is placed on top of it that completes the whole tooth.
Looking forward to getting a mesmerizing smile? All-on-4 could be the best solution for your search. Get in touch with us to know the cost of all-on-4 dental implants exclusively for you.