Why Fremont area patients may consider a fixed dental implant
Patients in Fremont who visit the Center for Implant Dentistry can rest easy knowing they have chosen one of the highest recommended practices in the area. The team of professionals, Drs. Sambhav Jain, Arpana Gupta, and Shivani Gupta, are committed to assisting others with achieving healthy, beautiful, fully functioning smiles. When there are concerns regarding the loss of natural teeth, some patients may feel overwhelmed at the many options. The primary solutions for replacing missing teeth include dentures, bridges, and implants. For patients who are appropriate candidates, the fixed implant is often a wonderful choice.
A fixed implant, or dental implant, is a restoration made from titanium that can last a lifetime. It is surgically placed into the bone of the jaw. The bone is where the implant derives its strength and stability. Implants can be restored in many ways. Crowns may be fitted over the top as replacement teeth, bridges can be anchored with dental crowns and implants, or implants may be in place to stabilize a full denture. Whatever the purpose, implants may be the optimum solution.
The Center for Implant Dentistry finds there are several benefits to a fixed dental implant, which patients should strongly consider when comparing them to other treatment options. This includes:
- Longevity â€“ implants can last a lifetime with proper care and attention.
- Value â€“ though costlier upfront than alternative options, the dental implant holds its value over time and is a wonderful investment.
- Strength â€“ because the implant uses the bone of the jaw for stability, dental implants are incredibly strong and durable.
- Versatility â€“ fixed implants are used in an array of situations, making them incredibly versatile.
- Beautiful â€“ when restored with quality materials, dental implants blend right in with the smile and look natural.
- Function â€“ patients can restore function of their smiles and improve eating and speaking efficiency.
Contact the Center for Implant Dentistry today by calling (510) 574-0496 and scheduling a consultation appointment with our team of professionals.