Why dental implants are a clear choice for Fremont area patients
Drs. Sambhav Jain, Arpana Gupta, and Shivani Gupta at the Center for Implant Dentistry work with many patients in and around the area of Fremont to determine the best way for them to repair their smiles after tooth loss. Tooth loss is a common problem for patients of all ages. This makes them consider effective methods of repair such as dental implants. For most, dental implants are the clear choice in restorative dentistry.
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots made of titanium. They are extremely small. The dentists at the Center for Implant Dentistry provide consultations, diagnostics, placement, and maintenance for dental implants, ensuring patients enjoy them for life!
There are several advantages to placing dental implants:
- Versatility – dental implants can be used in a variety of situations. They are used to hold dental crowns, stabilize full dentures, and to allow placement of dental bridges
- Strength – because dental implants use the jawbone for their foundation, they have optimum strength. The bone fuses to the implants during a process known as osseointegration, and this stabilizes the restorations in the mouth
- Stability – dental implants derive their strength from the bone, and therefore, they can offer stability for full dentures
- Permanency – dental implants are known for lasting a lifetime
- Easy maintenance – dental implant restorations function and look like the natural teeth, and patients can care for them in the same manner with regular brushing, flossing, and dental visits
- Value – though dental implants often cost more upfront than alternative solutions, they can be the best investment because of the many years of service they can provide
Drs. Sambhav Jain, Arpana Gupta, and Shivani Gupta welcome new patients in the Center for Implant Dentistry in the Fremont area to learn about the ways in which dental implants can repair the smile and why they are often the clear choice for both men and women seeking restoration.