Ask Dr. Jain and Dr. Gupta
- Linda L.
GET IN TOUCH WITH DR. JAIN AND DR. GUPTA
Dentistry is a wonderful, challenging, rewarding world.
- It provides never-ending opportunities to help others with services such as dental implants.
- It also confronts us with unique situations and new challenges every day.
- One of the great benefits of success is the opportunity to help not only patients, but also fellow dentists, and in turn, their patients.
Have you ever wished that you had a big brother or sister who was a dentist, who could mentor you and lend the wisdom of experience?
- Dr. Jain is happy to be the “big brother” to aspiring implant dentists who are facing the same challenges and concerns that he encountered early in his career.
- Dr. Sam Jain has spent over a decade building a thriving, highly respected dental implant center in Fremont.
- He and his two full time associates have successfully completed thousands of implant cases, including many unique and complex ones.
Whether you are a new dentist, an experienced dentist who is new to implantology, or you simply encountered a complication beyond the realm of your experience, you can turn to Dr. Jain.
There are many benefits to this tooth replacement technique. The most important are:
- Your new teeth are secured in place, so they function and look like natural teeth.
- You will enjoy a precise fit, with no need for adhesives and no risk of slipping.
- Your facial features are preserved, and your beautiful smile is restored.
- Implant supported restorations do not damage your healthy teeth.
- Dental implants mimic the action of natural roots, which prevents bone loss around the missing teeth.
- The implants and the replacement teeth can be placed in the same appointment.
- With good hygiene and dental care, your new smile can last a lifetime.
- Improve your health, confidence, appearance, and ability to eat anything you want.
The newer and more advanced technique utilizes cutting-edge technology such as 3D CAT scans and improved design and treatment protocols. As a result, we can add your brand new teeth on the same day that we place the implants, greatly reducing the overall treatment time.
Post-procedure discomfort is minimal, because the prosthesis rests on the implants rather than the gum tissue, avoiding the irritation that is associated with traditional dentures and other restorative options. Patients often compare it to the feeling after having a tooth extracted.
In our office, we provide comprehensive implant treatment. Diagnostics, planning, surgery, and restoration are all completed right here, by the dentist you know and trust. Because implants are the heart of our practice, we have completed specialized training, and performed countless implant procedures. We follow through on what we begin, so we are familiar with your case, and we can detect and prevent any potential problems early in the process, thus avoiding the issues that often come with fragmented treatment at different offices.
We strive to keep costs low, but we will not sacrifice quality. We buy supplies in bulk, and we have all necessary technology on site, making our practice one of the most affordable places to get dental implants. During your consultation, we will explain the projected cost of the recommended treatment plan, and we will work with you to develop a solution that meets your needs and fits your budget. Many insurance policies include dental implants, but the amount of coverage is usually limited to what they would pay for a bridge or traditional denture.
The only thing that may prevent an elderly (or younger) patient from receiving implants is general health problems. Certain medical conditions may preclude treatment. Prior to recommending treatment, we will review your medical history, and may request specific information or a release from your general physician. In most cases, implants are a wonderful, health-giving treatment for elderly patients, enabling them to eat a proper diet, enjoy their favorite foods, and feel confident in their smiles.
implant dentistry, we utilize