Dental Implant at Center for Implant Dentistry, Fremont
I had been having some biting problems with a crown in my lower jaw. This crown has been redone several times and has never had satisfactory result. It was starting to pain badly so I asked my dentist for alternative solution. His advice was to get an implant. After doing some research and reading reviews on Yelp and Google I went to several places for consultation and decided to get the implant done at Center For Implant Dentistry. Dr. Sam at the Center for Implant Dentistry was very knowledgeable and took his time to explain the procedure. His staff was very courteous and caring. After going through the several month of process I finally got the implant. It's been 3 months since I had the procedure done and I have to say that it was one of the best decisions I made. Not only all my pain is gone but my bite problem is no longer there. I like that the fact that once the implant put in it's a there for lifetime. I do hope I don't have to go through the pain again for another tooth. But if I do, I would most certainly get an implant put in by Dr. Sam.
- Mayank P.
- Mayank P.
Don’t miss out on life because of missing teeth!
Let the team at the Center for Implant Dentistry help you regain full confidence in your smile.
At one time, your best option for tooth replacement may have been a removable denture. Today, however, you have more options than you may know. At the Center for Implant Dentistry, we are happy to provide information to patients from Fremont and surrounding areas that will enable them to see what is possible when they replace missing teeth with the latest dental technology. With the appropriate form of care planned and performed by extensively trained implantologists, it is possible to take your life back!
Consequences of tooth loss
When a tooth is lost, a domino effect may not be realized for several years. Of course, if you lose a tooth or need to have one or more teeth extracted you will be left with a gap in your smile. Even more critical than the cosmetic impact of tooth loss, however, is the aspect of degeneration of the jawbone.
Teeth rely on stable bone and gum tissues in order to remain upright and functional. At the same time, teeth and their roots are necessary for the regeneration of bone in the jaw. When food is chewed, force is transferred through the teeth and roots to the bone. This stimulation is what keeps the bone from breaking down. Studies show that significant bone loss occurs in the first eighteen months after a tooth is lost. This is the case even if teeth are replaced with dentures because the roots send stimulation from teeth to bone. If there is no stimulation, the bone will resorb.
While it is possible to replace missing teeth with a dental bridge or dentures, these options do little more than give you back the appearance of teeth. Market research shows that patients fitted with dentures regain only a fraction of the comfort and chewing function they once had. Men and women who choose to replace missing teeth and their roots with dental implants report the restoration of about 90% functionality.
Advantages of implants
There are several reasons for the popularity of dental implant treatment. A few of the many advantages of this method of tooth replacement include:
- The stability of implants allows you to eat anything you wish
- No other technique has been proven to prevent the bone loss that is inherent with tooth loss
- Research has shown that patients find implant-supported prostheses more comfortable than alternatives
- Treatment is minimally invasive and can often be completed in one visit
Seven out of ten people in the United States are missing one or more natural teeth. A comfortable, stable, healthy, cosmetic restoration can improve your confidence, and the appearance of your smile.
Center for Implant Dentistry in Fremont, CA, is a comprehensive implant practice where the entire procedure is performed under one roof by experts in the field of implantology. Call (510) 574-0496 to schedule an appointment with our friendly, professional team.
- Implant dentist near Fremont, CA explains how technology helps to improve treatment and results
- Where San Jose area patients can get affordable yet quality dental implants
- San Francisco, CA, patients ask, “Where can I find dental replacement services near me?”
- Implant dentistry in our Fremont practice designed to restore natural form and function
- San Jose, CA area dentist describes the implant for replacing a single tooth
- Are implants available in San Francisco, California “real looking?”
- Specialized implant dentistry services now available in Fremont
- New technologies are revolutionizing implant dentistry services in the Bay Area
- Dr. Jain explains how affordable dental implants can be in Fremont
- Do all providers of dental implants in California have the same qualifications?
- Restoring smiles with dental implants in the Fremont, CA area
- Fremont area dentist describes why a dental biopsy may be necessary
- What a Fremont area dentist can do regarding infected dental implants
- Implant dentists in the Pleasanton area encourage patients to consider this restoration for replacing missing teeth
- Implant dentist near me in San Francisco, CA
To provide the best in
implant dentistry, we utilize
implant dentistry, we utilize