San Jose, CA, patients ask, “Can I replace my teeth with dental implants near me?”
When a tooth or several teeth are missing, patients often begin to have conversations about their replacement options with their dentists. From bridges to dentures to implants, patients have options to restore their smiles and regain their confidence.
Dental implants offer several advantages over other tooth replacement options, including:
- Longevity – Once the implant is placed, it is as secure and durable as the natural tooth. With proper dental care, most implants last many years.
- Set it and forget it – Some patients don’t mind having to put their replacement tooth into place every day. Others don’t want to have to think about it. With an implant, it becomes a permanent fixture in the mouth.
- Natural appearance – With implants and a custom-made crown, no one will ever need to know that you have a replacement tooth. It will be made to be an exact match in shade and shape and will blend in perfectly with the other teeth.
- Strength and durability – With a dental implant, patients don’t have to give up their favorite foods or worry about an appliance slipping during an important meeting. Instead, the implant provides the same strength and durability as the natural tooth allowing patients to eat what they want, speak with confidence, and smile brightly.
- No additional care – Dental implants require only the same at home oral care habits as your natural teeth. Brushing, flossing, and regular dental checkups are the only things it takes to keep your implant strong and healthy.
After learning about the advantages of dental implants, many San Jose patients ask, “Is there a dentist near me who can provide implants?” The answer is a resounding “yes!” At the Center for Implant Dentistry, our doctors not only provide dental implants, they are experts in the field of implant dentistry. They use the best technology and the most advanced procedures to ensure that patients receive the smile they deserve.
For more information about the benefits of implants, or to schedule a consultation, call the Center for Implant Dentistry today.