Implant dentist in San Jose describes the advantages of dental implants within the smile
Drs. Sambhav Jain, Arpana Gupta, and Shivani Gupta and the team at the Center for Implant Dentistry work together to provide San Jose area patients with solutions for restoring their smiles when problems such as tooth extraction or tooth loss occur. This can be a devastating problem for patients who take pride in the beauty and function of their smiles, but with restorations such as dental implants, patients can work with a dentist in repairing their dental arch and feeling more confident than ever!
There are many reasons a patient may have to restore a tooth. A tooth may have been damaged during trauma or may have been a “victim” of periodontal disease, causing it to loosen and fall out. A tooth may also need to be extracted because of a failed root canal. Drs. Sambhav Jain, Arpana Gupta, and Shivani Gupta can determine if a tooth needs to be permanently restored and may suggest several options such as dentures, bridges, and dental implants.
Dental implants are a great way for patients to restore their smiles. These restorations are made of titanium and are surgically placed into the jaw. Because of the support system used to hold them in place, they are one of the strongest, most stable solutions available.
Dental implants have a wide range of benefits. They can:
- Maintain bone structure by stimulating osseointegration
- Maintain the shape of the jaw
- Keep existing teeth from shifting out of place, resulting in gaps within the dental arch
- Last a lifetime when cared for properly
- Provide patients with a strong, permanent restoration
- Hold full dentures in place and give the support necessary for better function and confidence
- Blend in with the smile and look completely natural
Patients in the San Jose area who are interested in talking with an implant dentist about restoring their smile are welcome to contact the Center for Implant Dentistry to book a consultation appointment and examination with our team of dedicated professionals.