Oakland, CA area dentist describes the advantages of dental implants
Dental implants are a highly popular option for patients who have experienced the loss of one or more teeth within their smile. It is commonly used for those who want a permanent solution to their tooth loss and do not want to deal with alternative options such as dentures or bridges. Dental implants are widely considered for patients who have healthy bone as this can ensure successful placement.
Dr. Sambhav Jain of the Center for Implant Dentistry is a prominent professional in the Oakland, CA area who provides his patients with dental implantology. He works closely with patients to help them decide if dental implants are right for them, and if so, help them through the process from start to finish.
Dental implants are often suggested to patients because they have several benefits.
- Dental implants are a permanent solution to tooth loss, typically lasting a lifetime when patients maintain the health and wellness of their smile with the help of their dentist.
- Dental implants are strong and allow patients to enjoy all their favorite foods without worry.
- Dental implants can be used with dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures to provide a stable way to eat.
- Dental implants are made of biocompatible titanium and work well with the body, allowing the bone of the jaw to grow around it during osseointegration to stabilize it.
- Dental implants allow patients to have a restoration that can be treated just like their natural teeth without any extra care or attention like other restorations may require.
- Dental implants look completely natural and beautiful after restoration, and many others will not notice that patients have had dental work done to their smile.
- Dental implants do cost more upfront than other restorations; however, their value is seen over time as they can last many decades without further attention.
Dr. Sambhav Jain at Center for Implant Dentistry in the Oakland, California area is happy to discuss with patients the many possibilities available to them with dental implant placement. Contact his practice today to book an appointment and find out more about this amazing solution for tooth loss and restoration.