All-on-4 treatment and All-on-4 implants cost
All-on-4 dental implants, also known as implant-retained dentures, helps you regain your beautiful smile by replacing your natural teeth. They are made to look and feel like your natural teeth while being secure and fixed.
With all-on-4 dental implants, you would be able to speak clearly and enjoy your favourite dishes without any pain as there is no plate covering the roof of the mouth.
There are several benefits that all-on-4 dental implants bring to the table. But do you know what all-on-4 treatment and all-on-4 implants cost involve? Read on to discover the same.
The All-on-4 Treatment
Here is a step by step guide to the all-on-4 treatment.
- Local or general anaesthesia might be given to ensure that you are relaxed and comfortable.
- The remaining failing teeth will be removed along with any infected tissue from the jaw or gums.
- The four dental implants, which are similar to titanium screws, will be inserted into your jawbone (two towards the front and the other two towards the back of your mouth).
- Temporary dentures will be placed while your jawbone heals and grows around the implants.
- Once the bone is developed, the full-arch denture is securely placed over the implants.
All-on-4 Implants Cost
The cost of all-on-4 dental implants depends on a variety of factors like the material used, the number of fake teeth needed, etc. For instance, acrylic or composite all-on-4 dental implants are more expensive than their porcelain counterparts. Similarly, the number of fake teeth you need, the costlier it would be for you.
Another factor on which the cost of the all-on-4 implants is whether your insurance plan covers the treatment. However, with proper maintenance, the results last a lifetime. Thus, with proper and informed decision making, all-on-4 implants can be a great investment.
Call us today at CID for more information.
implant dentistry, we utilize