How All-on 4 Dental implants can overcome many obstacles
Do you want to be treated for your teeth loss, but do not want to be fitted with traditional dentures?
Do not worry, with All-on 4 dental implants you can regain your oral health and restore your appearance as before, with a smooth treatment. Gone are those days when people found it difficult to deal with traditional dentures.
With all-on 4 dental implants treatment, you can have your oral health improved without facing any difficulty.
All-on 4 dental implant treatment is the latest advancement in the field of Implant Dentistry.
All-on 4 dental implant treatment is your best option if you need an edentulous treatment.
The following points list out the advantage of all-on 4 dental implants:
- All-on 4 dental implants will feel like natural teeth, allowing you to brush, floss and rinse your teeth without having to remove.
- Once all-on 4 dental implants are fixed, your bite strength will get improved, allowing you to taste your foods comfortably like before.
- In the case of a complete arch restoration, traditional dental implant treatment may need more implants, while all-on 4 dental implants treatment will use only 4 implants to achieve the desired result.
- One of the main advantages of all-on 4 dental implant treatment is that it doesn’t require bone grafting.
- All-on 4 dental implants are fixed and don’t require to be removed.
- Your dentist will first decide whether you need to be treated with all-on 4 dental implants. After learning your treatment history from you and understanding your current oral health, the dentist may decide whether to treat you with all-on 4 dental implant treatment.
- Before the treatment starts, the dentist will take molds of your mouth for preparing a temporary prosthetic dental bridge, which you will be fixed with at the end of the treatment.
- Next, you will be administered with a local anesthesia and the dentist will clean your mouth before inserting two implants in the front portion of your jaw. The other two implants will be inserted at an angle in the back side of your jaw.
- With the help of computerized software, X-ray images, your all-on 4 dental implants will be placed precisely making it a smooth process, with less incision needed.
- Next, the temporary dental bridge will be fixed to the abutments of the all-on 4 dental implants.
- The implants will take some months to heal and once it heals, you have to visit the dentist to get the permanent dental bridge fixed.
If you are from San Jose and you are looking for an All-on 4 dental implants treatment, you could prefer Center For Implant Dentistry. Our team of all-on 4 dentists are experienced and have performed many treatments successfully. We strive to bring the smile you had always wanted!
Visit us @ 3381 Walnut Ave. Fremont, CA 94538
Phone: (510) 574-7164
implant dentistry, we utilize
the latest tools and technologies
- Bay Area
- Foster City
- San Jose
- Union City
- San Francisco
- Mountain View
- San Leandro