Why Choose Center for Implant Dentistry, Fremont
Dan Lohberger Thanks a lot for taking such good care of me. Now after six months of treatment, I am happy with the four implants and new teeth that you have given me. Overall I am very happy with the treatment and for sure I saved money as my existing dentist & periodontist would have costed much more money and time. With you I did not have to go to any other place for a CT Scan or implant or crown.
The task of finding a new dentist can feel intimidating. With your dental health and the appearance of your smile at stake it’s important to find someone with not only the necessary education and experience, but who also has a caring and respectful bedside manner. Patients in Fremont, CA, receive skilled and gentle care at the hands of Dr. Sambhav (Sam) Jain at the Center for Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Jain’s path to dentistry took an interesting route. After achieving a Master’s degree from the University of Connecticut in mechanical engineering, he decided to make the leap and change the course of his path. With a calling for helping people, removing pain, and improving lives he began to consider a career in medicine. However, after a chance encounter with a dental counselor, he changed his mind and his career path. And, for the past 14 years he has helped countless patients in Massachusetts and California improve their smile and their dental health
Dr. Jain’s educational credentials include graduation from the University of Connecticut Dental School in 2000. He has also been professionally trained on IV sedation from the Medical College of Georgia and received his Master of the International Congress of Oral Implantology. This is a highly respected dental organization and a great achievement. In addition to his dental training, Dr. Jain has also completed coursework and training in emergency medicine, including emergency airway management.
Dr. Jain and his team are quality dentists who specialize in dental implants. Often when patients need to replace a missing tooth, they are unsure where to turn. By trusting a dentist who only works with dental implants, they can be sure that they are receiving the very best in patient care and the use of technology. In addition to helping his patients achieve better smiles with dental implants, he helps to improve the procedure using his own advanced dental CAD/CAM milling center. This technology allows replacement dental appliances to be created on site. This gives Dr. Jain and his team greater control over the quality and appearance of the tooth.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call Center for Implant Dentistry today.
- Dentist in 94538 provides wisdom tooth removal with IV sedation
- Benefits of visiting a dentist in the Fremont area at the Center for Implant Dentistry
- 94587 area dentists offer guided implant surgery
- Dentist near Milpitas describes the differences in dental bridges and implants
- 94560 dentists offer bone grafting for immediate implants
- Dentist in Union City area describes the sinus lift and immediate implant
- Dentist in Pleasanton offers IV and oral conscious sedation for more comfortable dental services
- Why a dentist in the 95101 zip code may need to remove wisdom teeth
- Dentists in the 95101 area provide sinus augmentation for preparation of dental implants
- Services provided by dentist in Hayward area
implant dentistry, we utilize
the latest tools and technologies
- Bay Area
- Foster City
- San Jose
- Union City
- San Francisco
- Mountain View
- San Leandro