Choosing the best dentist in Fremont for dental implants
Many dentists train at a weekend course, and place a few dental implants each year. A dental implant is an investment in your oral health, wellness, and appearance. A lot is at stake. Don’t be enticed by the lowest price, alone. It makes sense to find the best dentist in the Fremont area to ensure great results.
We recommend scheduling an initial consultation with any dentist you are considering for implants. You have the right to know about qualifications, methods, and technologies.
These questions will help you gather that information:
- How many dental implants does your practice place in a year?
- What is the success rate?
- What education and training do you have in the area of dental implant treatment?
- What is the process?
- Do you perform all steps in the process?
- Will I have pain during the procedure?
- Do you offer sedation?
- What is the usual recovery time?
- How long will I have to wait for teeth?
- Where are your restorations made?
- Do you recommend dental implants for my situation?
- What risks are associated with dental implants?
- What are the benefits?
- May I see before and after photos of real patients?
Characteristics of a dental implant specialist
A true expert in the area of implantology doesn’t have the tunnel vision of handling only one aspect of the process. He or she is trained and experienced in every facet, from initial evaluation through pre-planning, placement, and restoration. The ideal dentist has full control over quality of materials, with on-site creation of restorations. Your best interests should be the focus of treatment.
You will find all of these qualification and much more at Center for Implant Dentistry. Your health is too important to trust to anyone except the best implant dentist in Fremont. Call 510-338-4490 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Sambhav Jain.