Initially,I had full lower mandibular acrylic denture with partial failure in less than a year that was happily restored by my attending dentists.
The limitation of the plastic components used resulted in some outward protrusion of the denture resulting in minor discomfort as I was always conscious that something foreign was in my mouth;the other drawback was the challenge was how to maintain good dental hygiene.Because of the above situation and the recent availability of the hybrid zirconium implant,I opted to go for it and with its many superior advantages.It had only been a few days and I hardly notice that there is something foreign in my mouth.
All the dentists in the office are dedicated and do the best job.In one instance they stayed with me till close to midnight to complete the procedure.
I highly recommend for their skill and dedication.
- J Bal,MD
A LETTER FROM DR. SAMBHAV (SAM) JAIN, FOUNDER OF DENTAL IMPLANT CENTER
- Failing implants/abscess
- Recession/deficient soft tissue
- Poorly positioned implant
- Poor implant cosmetics
- Fractured abutment screw/fractured implant
- Difficult extractions/incomplete extractions
- Abscessed front tooth that needs an immediate implant and temporary tooth
- Sinus perforations/failed sinus lift
- Patient needing same-day full arch extractions and immediate hybrid prosthesis
- Pre-op CT or Post-op CT scans to assess a suspected complication and above all for a second opinion.
- Paresthesia cases require the following: immediate CT and removal of the implant. The patient should be sent to UCSF for nerve repair or a nerve graft.
Dineah T. I love this place from the day I walked in a month ago these people have made me feel comfortable and have built my confidence up so much already and I just started my journey... Ps Dr. Jain is the bomb he is doing magic on my implant so far.
implant dentistry, we utilize
the latest tools and technologies
- Bay Area
- Foster City
- San Jose
- Union City
- San Francisco
- Mountain View
- San Leandro